Our archery lessons and bow making courses include camps for kids, courses for adults, and family events. We provide programs for both beginners and advancing students. Our facilities encompass one of the largest indoor ranges in SE Portland and private outdoor ranges in Sandy, OR. Our equipment includes both traditional wood and modern bows.
- 1 Day or 4 Evening Series Archery Training Basics
- An introduction into the world of archery and gear care.
- Oct - May, 1 weekend a month Archery Training Immersion
- Immersion the sport and art of archery. Expert coaching in archery fundamentals and advanced skills.
Bow Making Courses
- Bow Making Basics
- Craft your own bow out of locally harvested materials and simple blades and knives.
- Bamboo-Backed Hickory Longbow
- Make a laminate longbow from bamboo and hickory. Appropriate for beginners in bow making.
- Arrow Making Basics
- Make your own arrows. A cost-effective solution to stocking your quiver.
Open Archery Range
- Thurs, Fri or Sat Open Range
- Open shooting at our indoor archery range in Portland. Entry is $5 per person. Current hours.
- 1st Saturdays Family Archery Sessions
- Family introduction to archery. Kids and parents learn together.