Learn wilderness survival skills while training with the experts of Trackers Earth. Experienced instructors guide you through hands-on activities in outdoor lore and ancients skills. Focusing on shelter, water, fire and food, this course helps you develop safety in the out of doors and a deeper connection with the natural world.
Wilderness survival is an awareness that not only keeps you alive, it allows you thrive and find a deeper connection to the natural world. Primitive technology and traditional skills takes this even further, exploring an ancient way of relating to the land.
Core Wilderness Survival Courses
$74 Survival Basics
Stay safe in the wilderness and outdoors. Learn the priorities of basic survival: shelter, water, fire and staying found.
Year Wilderness Survival
Oct - Sept 1-weekend a month
Gain vital skills of awareness and survival. Craft essential gear for your primitive survival kit. Test yourself in a one-week spring survival trek.
Year Hunter Gatherer
Sept - May 3-days a week
Spend 9-months deepening your connection to nature and generating greater respect for the land and the timeless human story.
Sept - April 1-weekend a month
Expert coaching in the foundations of archery while bridging into more advanced skills. At our private indoor and outdoor archery ranges.
July 5-8, 2017
One week learning stealth, archery and wilderness survival. Spend your time outdoors connecting with fantastic people and learning outdoor skills.
Specialty Wilderness Survival & Primitive Skills
- Fire Making: Primitive Starts
- Learn to make fire with no matches.
- Zombie Survival Basics
- Train to survive the zombie hordes.
- Blade: Knife & Axe Basics
- The fundamental skills of the knife and the axe.
- Bow Making Basics
- Craft a survival bow out of locally harvested materials with simple blades and knives.
- Hide Tanning Basics
- Turn rawhide into soft leather that can be crafted into clothing.
- Make Your Bamboo-Hickory Longbow
- In this course your craft a laminate longbow from bamboo and hickory. Appropriate for beginners in bow making.