Learn wilderness survival skills while training with the experts of Trackers Earth. Experienced instructors guide you through hands-on activities in outdoor lore and ancients skills. Focusing on shelter, water, fire and food, this course helps you develop safety in the out of doors and a deeper connection with the natural world.
Wilderness survival is an awareness that not only keeps you alive, it allows you thrive and find a deeper connection to the natural world. Primitive technology and traditional skills takes this even further, exploring an ancient way of relating to the land.
Core Programs for Wilderness Survival
- 1 Day Wilderness Survival Basics
- This course serves as inspiration and introduction into the world of Wilderness Survival and Primitive Skills.
- 1 Year Wilderness Survival Immersion
Spend a year studying outdoor skills. Expert instructors teach wilderness survival, bushcraft and tracking. Each month, craft a piece of essential gear for your primitive survival kit (while discarding its modern equivalent). You also gain vital skills of awareness and survival knowledge. Finally, test that experience and preparation in a one week spring survival trek.
Specialty for Wilderness Survival & Primitive Skills
- Fire Making: Primitive Starts
- Learn to make fire with no matches.
- Zombie Survival Basics
- Train to survive the zombie hordes.
- Blade: Knife & Axe Basics
- The fundamental skills of the knife and the axe.
- Bow Making Basics
- Craft a survival bow out of locally harvested materials with simple blades and knives.
- Hide Tanning Basics
- Turn rawhide into soft leather that can be crafted into clothing.
- Make Your Bamboo-Hickory Longbow
- In this course your craft a laminate longbow from bamboo and hickory. Appropriate for beginners in bow making.