Overnight Camps 2014 in Oregon
Trackers overnight camps are real outdoor adventures. An overnight camp at Trackers could feature traditional skills such as wilderness survival or homesteading.
Campers might track and trail a herd of elk. Or even embark on a medieval role-playing adventure. We journey everywhere in the Pacific Northwest, from camping in the foothills of Mt. Hood to kayaking on the Oregon Coast.
My ten-year-old daughter had her first overnight camp experience at Trackers. She came home with songs about milking goats, hand-forged iron, and memories for a lifetime. She loved the wildness of camp and her own sense of self-sufficiency. -Katy Luers, Parent
Want day camps for kids in Portland? Check out our full summer camp schedule >
Award-winning Camps Voted "Coolest Camp" with Red Tricycle and "Best Camp" with NW Kids parents magazines. Plus, the American Camp Association award for creative programming.
Top 5 reasons to join our Oregon overnight camps...
1) First in Safety At Trackers Camps our counselors make the well-being of your child a priority while also cultivating a greater awareness for personal safety with all participants.
2) High-Quality, Well-Trained Staff We hire the highest level of professional staff who work together in intensive training. All Trackers camp staff are chosen through a thorough background check and an intensive interview process. They are expert instructors who teach authentic skills.
3) Increased Self-Confidence through Skills At Trackers Camps your child trains archery, fishes by scenic rivers, learns outdoor survival, practices safe wood carving skills or develops creativity in our role-playing adventure camps. Our Leader in Training (LIT) and Jr Leader in Training (jrLIT) camps offer the opportunity to grow through education and learning as an assistant with younger campers.
4) Old and New Friends Trackers campers return time and again to camp. We are a community and family organization dedicated to collaborative learning. At Trackers, teens make friends with similar interests. Your child becomes a member of a strong learning team while embarking on fantastic adventures.
5) Incredible Fun Trackers Earth is the original. Other camps offer programs similar to our Rangers Camp: Survival, Archery & Stealth, Wilders Garden: Wild Plants, Gardens & Homesteading or even Zombie Survival Training Camp. It is our years of experience that provides the highest caliber instruction and curriculum for both role-playing and traditional skill based summer camps.
Learn more Email or call (503) 345-3312
Overnight Camp Location
Sandy, Oregon Camp Trackers in the Marmot Valley is our beautiful woodland site. Here you find free-range chickens, abundant wildlife and one of the most epic forests in the Pacfic Northwest.
National and International Campers
Airport Shuttle We offer shuttle service from Portland International Airport, to set this up before you book your flight learn more about flying to camp.
Consecutive Weeks For campers staying more than one week our Weekend Camp Adventures are designed just for you. These are fully accommodated Friday - Sunday weekend programs which offer different fun activities and the chance to unwind from each week of camp. You can canoe, hike, explore local sites and visit the Oregon Coast. Learn more
Overnight Camp Age Groups
For summer camps, when grade is noted it means the grade the camper is entering the following fall.
Entering Grade 5-8 Overnight camps that explore being outdoors learning in a community
Entering Grade 9-12 Overnight camps challenging teens to learn and grow in leadership skills