Spring Break Camp 2015 | Portland, Oregon
Our spring break camps offer day programs and activities for all ages. Camp themes include outdoor skills, fishing, and story based adventure. See below for a calendar of 2015 Spring Break Camps & Activities >
A totally new experience. Like Junior Outward Bound. -Lucy Boswerth, Parent More parent reviews of Trackers >
Top 6 reasons to choose Trackers Portland Spring Break Camps...
1) First in Safety At Trackers Camps, our priority is the safety of your child. Since its beginning Trackers has helped set the standard for outdoor camps in Portland and beyond.
2) High-Quality, Well-Trained Staff We cultivate experienced and mature educators who allow us to teach real skills and respect for the land. Our staff has no equal in their competence and capabilities.
3) Increased Self-Confidence through Skills Trackers Winter Break Camps offer authentic experiences such as training archery with expert instructors, building fires for outdoor survival, learning safe wood carving skills or developing creativity in our role-playing adventure camps.
4) Old and New Friends Trackers campers return time and again to camp. We are a community organization dedicated to collaborative learning. At Trackers camps kids of similar interests make friends as a member of a team embarking on great adventures.
5) Incredible Fun Trackers Earth is the original. Other camps offer themes similar to our School of Magic (Grade K-5), Stealth, Archery & Wilderness Survival (Grade K-5) or Archery Academy (Grade 6-10). It is our years of experience that provides the highest caliber instruction and curriculum for both role-playing and traditional skill based summer camps.
6) Awesome Extended Camp. Free & Flexible Check-In from 7:30am-8:30am. Camp Session runs from 8:30am-3:30pm and Free & Flexible Check-Out from 3:30pm-4pm with affordable After Camp options that go until 6pm.
Spring Break Camp Age Groups & Location
SE Portland 4617 SE Milwaukie Avenue, Portland, Oregon - Near Oaks Bottom Wildlife Refuge
Vancouver 9300 NW 21st Ave, Vancouver, WA - Lakeshore Elementary
Spring Break camps groups are now separated by grade you child currently attends.
Age 4-Grade K Base and mobile camps that explore nearby nature parks
Grade 1 Mobile day camps that teach the beginnings of new and fun skills
Grade 2-3 Mobile day camps that truly immerse campers into the story of the camp
Grade 4-5 Mobile day camps that develop team skills and rich learning environments
Grade 6-12 Mobile day camps that teach in-depth craft and outdoor skills
Day 5 - March 27, 2015
Ages 4-Grade K FULL Faeries, Elves & Baby Spring Dragons
Grade 1 & 4-5 OPEN Grade 2-3 FULL Realms of Cascadia: Tales of the Marmot Valley
Grade 1-3 FULL Forest Ninja: Animal Forms
Grade 1 & 4-5 OPEN Grade 2-3 FULL Rangers Adventure: Survival, Fire & Knives
Grade 6-11 Rangers Survival: Forest Trek
Grade 4-5 FULL Archery Adventure: Stealth & Camouflage
Grade 6-11 FULL Archery Rangers: Stealth & Camouflage
Grade 5-12 FULL Ye Ol’ Blacksmithing Shop: Throwing Stars & Firesteel
April 6, 2015
Grade 1-3 Realms of Cascadia: Elven Forest
Grade 4-5 Realms of Cascadia: Elves vs Orcs
April 7, 2015
April 8, 2015
Grade 1-3 FULL Wilders Adventure: Campfire Cooking
April 9, 2015
April 10, 2015
Grade 1-5 Forest Fishing: Spring Season