Summer Camps in Portland : Day & Overnight 2014
Trackers Earth offers award-winning camps. Parents know us as one of the best and most engaging summer camps in Portland. Our day camps are fueled by compelling story and old school outdoor adventure. Our overnight camps are rooted in fantastic legend and authentic traditional skills.
We were totally impressed by the camp and its staff. That's the word around town - everyone raves about this camp experience. -Lolly Jamerson, Parent
My ten-year-old daughter had her first overnight camp experience at Trackers. She came home with songs about milking goats, hand-forged iron, and memories for a lifetime. She loved the wildness of camp and her own sense of self-sufficiency. -Katy Luers, Parent
Award-winning Camps Voted "Coolest Camp" with Red Tricycle and "Best Camp" with NW Kids parents magazines. Plus, the American Camp Association award for creative programming.
Top 6 reasons to choose Trackers Portland Summer Camps...
1) Safe Camps At Trackers Camps, our priority is caring for your child. Since its beginning Trackers has set the standard for safety in outdoor camps for Oregon and beyond.
2) High-Quality, Well-Trained Staff We cultivate experienced and mature educators coming from the highest level of professional and personal experience. All Trackers camp staff are chosen through a thorough background check and an intensive interview process. They are expert instructors who teach authentic skills.
3) Increased Self-Confidence through Skills At Trackers Camps your child trains archery, fishes by scenic rivers, learns outdoor survival, practices safe wood carving skills or develops creativity in our role-playing adventure camps. Choose your camp theme and choose your adventure.
4) Old and New Friends Trackers campers return time and again to camp. We are a community and family organization dedicated to collaborative learning. At Trackers, kids make friends with similar interests. Your child becomes a member of a strong learning team while embarking on fantastic adventures.
5) Incredible Fun Trackers Earth is the original. Other camps offer themes similar to our School of Magic (grade K-5), Stealth, Archery & Wilderness Survival (grade 1-5) or Archery Academy (grade 6-10). It is our years of experience that provides the highest caliber instruction and curriculum for both role-playing and traditional skill based summer camps.
6) Best Hours For working parents we offer flexible check-in from 7:30am-8:30am with flexible check-out from 3:30pm-4pm. Regular Camp Session runs from 8:30am-3:30pm. Base tuition makes our camps available 7:30am-4pm (a total of 8.5 hours). Add our affordable Extended Camp to go until 6pm.
Camp Age Groups
For summer camps, when grade is noted it means the grade the camper is entering the following fall.
Age 4-Entering Grade K Base and mobile camps that explore nearby nature parks
Entering Grade 1 Mobile day camps that teach the beginnings of new and fun skills
Entering Grade 2-3 Mobile day camps that truly immerse campers into the story of the camp
Entering Grade 4-5 Mobile day camps that develop team skills and rich learning environments
Entering Grade 5-8 Mobile day or overnight camps that teach in-depth craft and outdoor skills
Entering Grade 9-12 Overnight or day camps with intensive training in outdoor lore and skills
Oregon Summer Camp Locations
After drop-off from 7:30am-8:30am mobile camps leave on Trackers Shuttles to wilderness and outdoor locations while base-camps do crafts and explore nearby parks.
SE Portland 4617 SE Milwaukie Avenue, Portland, OR - Trackers Earth Portland
NE Portland 2245 NE 36th Ave, Portland, OR - Grant High School
North Portland 7654 N Delaware Ave, Portland, OR - Portland Village School
Hillsboro 31620 NW Camp Ireland Street, Hillsboro, OR - Swallowtail's 27-acre farm school
Overnight Camps At our site in Sandy, OR - Shuttle service from our SE Portland site
Eugene We also offer camps in Eugene, OR Learn more