Trackers Earth offers award-winning camps. Parents know us as one of the best and most engaging summer camps in Portland. Our day camps are fueled by compelling story and old school outdoor adventure. Our overnight camps are rooted in fantastic legend and authentic traditional skills.
See below for a calendar of 2015 Summer Camps >
We were totally impressed by the camp and its staff. That's the word around town - everyone raves about this camp experience.
My ten-year-old daughter had her first overnight camp experience at Trackers. She came home with songs about milking goats, hand-forged iron, and memories for a lifetime. She loved the wildness of camp and her own sense of self-sufficiency.
Top 6 reasons for Trackers
- 1. Safe Camps
- Our priority: care for your child. Trackers sets the standard of safety for outdoor camps in Oregon and beyond.
- 2. High-Quality, Well-Trained Staff
- We cultivate mature educators with the highest level of experience. Our camp staff is chosen through comprehensive background checks and an intensive interview process. They are expert instructors who teach authentic skills.
- 3. Increased Self-Confidence through Skills
- Your child trains archery, fishes by scenic rivers, learns outdoor survival, practices safe wood carving skills or develops creativity in our role-playing adventures. Choose your camp theme and choose your own adventure.
- 4. Old and New Friends
- Trackers campers return time and again. We are a family organization dedicated to collaborative learning. Kids make new friends with similar interests. Your child becomes a member of a strong learning team while embarking on fantastic adventures.
- 5. Incredible Fun
- Trackers Earth is the original. Other camps offer themes similar to our School of Magic (grade K-5), Stealth, Archery & Wilderness Survival (grade 1-5) or Archery Academy (grade 6-10). Our years of experience provide the highest caliber instruction and curriculum.
- 6. Best, Cost Effective Hours
- With our extended hours, most of our day camps are only $7.65 per hour (7:30 AM - 4PM). For working parents we offer flexible check-in from 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM and flexible check-out from 3:30 PM - 4 PM. Add our affordable Extended Camp until 6pm.
Camp Age Groups
Choose the grade your camper enters next fall.
- Ages 4-Grade K Mobile camps in nearby nature.
- Entering Grade 1 Mobile camps exploring the outdoors.
- Entering Grade 2-3 Mobile camps learning outdoor skills.
- Entering Grade 4-5 Mobile camps discovering adventure.
- Entering Grade 5-8 Camps for in-depth outdoor skills.
- Entering Grade 9-12 Camps for skills and leadership.
- *Some camps that are full have been removed from the camp lists below. Don't worry if you don't see your camp!