Portland Winter Break Camps & Activities
Winter break camps with Trackers get into the spirit of the holiday season with fun outdoor and craft camps.
"Surpasses any experiences with camps so far; this is our first Trackers Camp." -Stealth, Archery & Wilderness Survival™ Parent, Age 9
Award-winning Camps Voted "Coolest Camp" with Red Tricycle and "Best Camp" with NW Kids parents magazines. Plus, the American Camp Association award for creative programming.
Top 6 reasons to choose Trackers Portland Winter Break Camps...
1) First in Safety At Trackers Camps, our priority is the safety of your child. Since its beginning Trackers has helped set the standard for outdoor camps in Portland and beyond.
2) High-Quality, Well-Trained Staff We cultivate experienced and mature educators who allow us to teach real skills and respect for the land. Our staff has no equal in their competence and capabilities.
3) Increased Self-Confidence through Skills Trackers Winter Break Camps offer authentic experiences such as training archery with expert instructors, building fires for outdoor survival, learning safe wood carving skills or developing creativity in our role-playing adventure camps.
4) Old and New Friends Trackers campers return time and again to camp. We are a community organization dedicated to collaborative learning. At Trackers camps kids of similar interests make friends as a member of a team embarking on great adventures.
5) Incredible Fun Trackers Earth is the original. Other camps offer themes similar to our School of Magic (Grade K-5), Stealth, Archery & Wilderness Survival (Grade K-5) or Archery Academy (Grade 6-10). It is our years of experience that provides the highest caliber instruction and curriculum for both role-playing and traditional skill based summer camps.
6) Awesome Extended Camp. Free & Flexible Check-In from 7:30am-8:30am. Camp Session runs from 8:30am-3:30pm and Free & Flexible Check-Out from 3:30pm-4pm with affordable After Camp options that go until 6pm.
Winter Break Camp Locations
SE Portland drop-off 4617 SE Milwaukie Avenue, Next door to Oaks Bottom Wildlife Refuge
After drop-off from 7:30am-8:30am mobile camps leave on Trackers Shuttles to wilderness and outdoor locations while base-camps do crafts and explore nearby parks.
Winter Break Camp Age Groups
Winter Break age groups are now separated by grade you child currently attends.
Age 4-Grade K: Rovers Base and mobile camps that explore nearby nature parks
Grade 1: Adventurers Mobile day camps that teach the beginnings of new and fun skills
Grade 2-3: Voyagers Mobile day camps that truly immerse campers into the story of the camp
Grade 4-5: Striders Mobile day camps that develop team skills and rich learning environments
Grade 6-8: Pathfinders Mobile day or overnight camps that teach in-depth craft and outdoor skills
Grade 11-14 Guardians Overnight or day camps with intensive training in outdoor lore and skills