Teen Camps 2014 : Portland, Oregon
Our teen camps challenge you to learn new skills. At Trackers we offer adventures that truly set us above other programs for teens.
One week you may go kayaking, the next you could make your own wooden longbow while training archery. You can embark on an overnight adventure to learn wilderness survival or homesteading crafts or train leadership skills by working with younger campers as Counselor in Training.
Want day camps for younger kids? Check out our full summer camp schedule >
Award-winning Camps Voted "Coolest Camp" with Red Tricycle and "Best Camp" with NW Kids parents magazines. Plus, the American Camp Association award for creative programming.
Top 6 reasons to join Trackers Tween camp and Teen camps...
1) First in Safety At Trackers Camps our counselors make the well-being of your child a priority while also cultivating a greater awareness for personal safety with all participants.
2) High-Quality, Well-Trained Staff We hire the highest level of professional staff who work together in intensive training. All Trackers camp staff are chosen through a thorough background check and an intensive interview process. They are expert instructors who teach authentic skills.
3) Increased Self-Confidence through Skills At Trackers Camps your child trains archery, fishes by scenic rivers, learns outdoor survival, practices safe wood carving skills or develops creativity in our role-playing adventure camps. Our Leader in Training (LIT) and Jr Leader in Training (LIT) camps offer the opportunity to grow through education and learning as an assistant with younger campers.
4) Old and New Friends Trackers campers return time and again to camp. We are a community and family organization dedicated to collaborative learning. At Trackers, teens make friends with similar interests. Your child becomes a member of a strong learning team while embarking on fantastic adventures.
5) Incredible Fun Trackers Earth is the original. Other camps offer programs similar to our Archery Academy, Rangers Camp: Survival, Archery & Stealth or Kayak Adventure. It is our years of experience that provides the highest caliber instruction and curriculum for both role-playing and traditional skill based summer camps.
6) Best Day Camp Hours For working parents we offer flexible check-in from 7:30am-8:30am with flexible check-out from 3:30pm-4pm. Regular Camp Session runs from 8:30am-3:30pm. Base tuition makes our camps available 7:30am-4pm (a total of 8.5 hours). Add our affordable Extended Camp to go until 6pm. Overnight camps run from Sunday to Friday with Weekend Adventure options for extended stays.
Learn more Email or call (503) 345-3312
Age Groups for Tween & Teen Camps
For summer camps, when grade is noted it means the grade the camper is entering the following fall.
Entering Grade 5-8 Mobile day or overnight camps that teach in-depth craft and outdoor skills
Entering Grade 9-12 Overnight or day camps with intensive training in outdoor lore and skills