Trackers Earth is looking for a customer service oriented, friendly person, to join our Office Camp Team
Do you want to be part of an organization that connects kids and adults to their community and their land? Since 2004, Trackers Earth has led the way in innovative outdoor education, creative summer camps, and hands-on wilderness skills for kids and adults. We are searching for talented people who are friendly and customer service oriented to join our Office Camp Team.
- Provide Excellent Customer Service to Trackers Program Participants and their Families
- Answer Phones/Emails and Assist Program Participants
- Process registration/roster changes and cancellations
- Interface with Outreach, Marketing, and Program departments to communicate new client information and ensure all inquiries are answered appropriately
- Other Office Duties as assigned
- Friendly Positive Attitude and Cheerful Phone Voice
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interact with both students and parents.
- Organized multi-tasker with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Helpful, customer service orientation.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Google Docs
- Ability to work and problem-solve independently, as well as with a team
We are looking to add to our Office Camp team. This is a Customer Service position, working with program participants to ensure that our 18,000 students have an awesome experience. Emails, phone calls, and printed materials are the tools used to communicate with our families.
Scope: Full-time, including weekends.
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
Location: Portland, Oregon.
Required Experience & Attributes
Maintain high professional standards
Punctual and timely for all scheduled shifts
18 years of age or older for this position
Pre-employment checks: criminal background, reference, requirements in MVR Policy, Alcohol/Drug Test for drivers